Juggernaut Max CB Full Face Wedge Head
- The Juggernaut Max CB Full Face wedges encompass a multitude of features to turn golfers into short-game wizards. It starts with a cavity back design to provide improved weight distribution more so than a traditional blade-style wedge. The higher toe and larger hitting surface instill confidence while the full-face grooves provide a unique visual appearance at address. Both of which are beneficial when you are opening the clubface or hitting out of the deep rough or fluffy sand. The face is also laser engraved to provide extra friction for exceptional spin and control on the green. The custom sole grind is versatile to be played from a variety of course conditions. Lastly, the surface is treated with an exquisite black PVD finish.
- More Than Another Pretty Face: You play cavity back irons, why not play cavity back wedges? The Juggernaut MAX CB Full Face wedges is chocked full of features to improve your short game. From the cavity back design for improved weight distribution to the custom sole grind which is so versatile to be played from a variety of course conditions.
- Why Use a Full-Face Wedge? Full face wedges are designed specifically for extreme open-face shots around the green when you need to utilize the entire face. The Juggernaut MAX CB Full Face wedges possess a higher toe and larger hitting surface too.
- Laser Focused: In addition to the full-face grooves on the Juggernaut MAX CB, the face is laser engraved. The provides extra friction for exceptional ball spin and control on the green. Lastly, the black PVD finish helps to reduce glare.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|79 mm (56º)
|23 mm (56º)