Aldila Ascent UL Graphite Wood Shaft + Adapter & Grip
- ASCENT Ultralight models deliver an easy, high launch angle without the typical compromises of an ultra-lightweight shaft. Featuring Focused Mass Technology (FMT), a precise weighting section that utilizes heavier, tungsten-infused prepreg in the butt end to help players turn through the ball better for stronger, straighter/drawn ball flight. ASCENT Ultralight models also feature FlyDrive Technology – a new application inspired by a similar innovation in high-performance fly fishing rods. A unique, full-length Visco-Elastic Isolation Layer (VEIL) is added to improve overall strength and feel while bolstering the shaft’s resistance to “ovaling,” a common deficiency in thinner-walled designs. FlyDrive adds very little weight or thickness so ASCENT Ultralight shafts remain quick and fast with a satisfying, solid feel at impact.
- FlyDrive Technology, a new application which utilizes a Visco-Elastic Isolation Layer (VEIL) to improve the stability, feel and peripheral strength of thin-walled shafts with little added weight or thickness.
- Focused Mass Technology: A precise weighting feature for ultralightweight shafts that helps promote a better turn through the ball at impact for stronger, straighter/drawn ball flight, using the same tungsten-infused prepreg as in Impact Stabilization Zone
- Active profile delivers higher kick and higher ball speed while maintaining the accurate, penetrating ball flight needed for maximum distance
- Ideal for players looking to raise ball flight while retaining high accuracy.
- Delivers a high-launch profile with mid/high spin.
- Recommended Swing Speed MPH: Lady Under 70, Senior 71-80, R Flex 81-90, Stiff 91-105
- Bend Point: Low
- Ball Flight: High
- Measure Shaft Length: Please measure the length of your current shaft (not club length) as we don't have your shaft in our store.
- Remove shaft from your club length.
- Remove the screw or bolt from hosel adapter
- Measure length of your current shaft, measure length from tip end of adapter to the butt end of grip
- Write the desired shaft length of your new shaft into the field "Shaft Length"
- This is a built-to-order assembled shaft + adapter + grip item. Please allow 3 business days for the shaft installation.
- Your new shaft is trimmed to your specification. Order cannot be cancelled once assembly has begun. No return allowed, sales are final.
- Please allow +/- 1/4 inch tolerance between new and old shaft; it is not considered a defect.
|Wood 35 UL||R3/Lady||8.5°||0.335"||0.598"||46"||41 g||3"||High|
|Wood 40 UL||R2 = A||8.3°||0.335"||0.602"||46"||44 g||3"||High|
|Wood 40 UL||R||8.2°||0.335"||0.603"||46"||47 g||3"||High|
|Wood 40 UL||S||8.0°||0.335"||0.604"||46"||48 g||3"||High|