Aldila Rogue Black 95 MSI 80 Graphite Wood Shaft + Adapter & Grip
- Sale: Brand new, original aftermarket component shaft, not an OEM version.
- Aldila ROGUE offers unmatched performance and consistency through the use of advanced aerospace materials and design technology. No other golf shaft on the market today utilizes the advanced, extremely high modulus, Graphitic Carbon Fibers that provide performance characteristics never before available in a golf shaft. The ROGUE’s unique taper shaft profile provides exceptional feel and consistency.
- The ROGUE Black 95 M.S.I. has a softer tip-section to provide a mid-high launch with moderate spin.
- If you play for shot-making perfection, then the Aldila Rogue is for you. The Aldila Rogue is top-winning driver shaft on Tour. Extreme high-modulus "Graphitic Carbon" fibers are used for exceptional strength-to-weight ratio. Providing both mid and low handicappers the secret weapon for consistency and accuracy. The Rogue Black has a softer tip section for mid-high launch with moderate spin.
- Advanced low torque graphite wood shaft
- High strength modulus for consistent accuracy
- Mid-high launch with moderate spin for a wide array of golfers
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Measure Shaft Length: Please measure the length of your current shaft (not club length) as we don't have your shaft in our store.
- Remove shaft from your club length.
- Remove the screw or bolt from hosel adapter
- Measure length of your current shaft, measure length from tip end of adapter to the butt end of grip
- Write the desired shaft length of your new shaft into the field "Shaft Length"
- This is a built-to-order assembled shaft + adapter + grip item. Please allow 3 business days for the shaft installation.
- Your new shaft is trimmed to your specification. Order cannot be cancelled once assembly has begun. No return allowed, sales are final.
- Please allow +/- 1/4 inch tolerance between new and old shaft; it is not considered a defect.
|Wood 80||R||3.6°||0.335"||0.640"||46"||83 g||3"||Mid|