Aldila Synergy Blue Graphite Wood Shaft + Adapter & Grip
- The new ALDILA SYNERGY Series is based on one of our most successful profiles ever developed with one major difference. The addition of Graphene enhanced epoxy resin to provide our most innovative and stable design yet. The SYNERGY Series, with its constant taper design, smooth balanced profile, and a Graphene fortified tip-section provides both exceptional feel and a smooth, controlled release all the while delivering unparalleled stability through the lower third of the shaft. The SYNERGY Series – A synergy of two forms of carbon, graphite fibers and Graphene platelets, coming together to deliver a shaft with superior stiffness, strength, and performance.
- ALDILA SYNERGY Blue shaft delivers unparalleled stability in a smooth, balance profile through the synergy of Graphitic Carbon Fiber and nanoscopic Graphene platelets. In its purest state, Graphene is up to 300 times stronger than structural steel, and one of the thinnest and lightest materials known to man. These properties are what make it an ideal component of the Graphene Infused Resin used strengthen the tip section of SYNERGY Blue shafts. With an exceptional feel and a smooth, controlled release, these shafts offer premium performance at a surprisingly attractive price. Designed with a high-end Ion Plating Technology finish for a vibrant look that matches their thoroughly modern design.
- Graphene Infused Resin: In its purest state, Graphene is 100% carbon - which is up to 300 times stronger than structural steel and 20 times stronger than carbon fiber. It’s processed into multi-layer nanoscopic platelets that are then added to different resin systems, strengthening the prepreg material used in shafts
- Mid launch and mid spin design
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Measure Shaft Length: Please measure the length of your current shaft (not club length) as we don't have your shaft in our store.
- Remove shaft from your club length.
- Remove the screw or bolt from hosel adapter
- Measure length of your current shaft, measure length from tip end of adapter to the butt end of grip
- Write the desired shaft length of your new shaft into the field "Shaft Length"
- This is a built-to-order assembled shaft + adapter + grip item. Please allow 3 business days for the shaft installation.
- Your new shaft is trimmed to your specification. Order cannot be cancelled once assembly has begun. No return allowed, sales are final.
- Please allow +/- 1/4 inch tolerance between new and old shaft; it is not considered a defect.
|Wood 50||R2 = A||6.8°||0.335"||0.638"||46"||51 g||3"||Mid|
|Wood 50||R||6.2°||0.335"||0.643"||46"||53 g||3"||Mid|
|Wood 50||S||5.5°||0.335"||0.643"||46"||54 g||3"||Mid|
|Wood 60||R||6.2°||0.335"||0.628"||46"||62 g||3"||Mid|
|Wood 60||S||5.1°||0.335"||0.635"||46"||63 g||3"||Mid|
|Wood 60||X||4.7°||0.335"||0.637"||46"||64 g||3"||Mid|
|Wood 70||S||4.2°||0.335"||0.628"||46"||73 g||3"||Mid|
|Wood 70||X||3.8°||0.335"||0.631"||46"||75 g||3"||Mid|
|Wood 70||TX||2.9°||0.335"||0.652"||46"||76 g||3"||Mid|
There have been no reviews for this product.