Armada-3 Mallet Putter Head
- Compare to Odyssey® 2-Ball Eleven™
- The new Armada-III mallet putter features a super high MOI head design that is best suited for golfers with strokes with minimal face rotation and arc. Armada-III putter advances the forgiveness and alignment properties and is designed to help you properly frame the ball with the right alignment at address, along with high MOI for better accuracy.
- The Dual Fangs position the clubhead's weight to the perimeter to increase MOI. The results: more stability, more accuracy and better control. The enlarged mallet head with weighted wings moves the Center of Gravity drastically behind the face and towards the perimeter of the head.
- The extended perimeter weight distribution promotes a high Moment of Inertia to reduce twists upon impact.
- The popular 3-Ball design with higher contrast makes face-ball-target alignment easier to help stroke more putts into the hole.
- Polymer Insert Face reduces skidding and gets the ball into a pure roll faster. Head is precision cast from durable 431 stainless steel.
- Assemble with SS-91 triple-bend putter shaft to make an offset or SS-90 single-bent shaft for no offset.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Face Width||Blade Height||Breadth||Material|
|3º||90º||365 gm||90 mm||27 mm||75 mm||431 S/Steel|