Custom-Built Acer SR1 Cup Face Fairway Wood
- The new Acer SR1 fairways woods feature cup-face construction, i.e. part of the faceplate wraps around and becomes incorporated into the sole, crown and skirt area of the head. Cup face design pushes the welding line back away from the actual face so the areas around the perimeter could be made thinner creating more face deflection for higher ball speeds to areas other than the center of the face. Even when you miss-hit the ball, the XV with cup-face technology provides you that extra spring-like effect for longer shots.
- In addition, these low profile heads coupled with the Gravity Port moved toward the face promotes a higher launch with lower spin for more distance.
- The Gravity Port allows for fine-tuning of swingweight for different shaft weights and balance points and custom assembly lengths.
- Head comes standard with a 7 gram weight screw, requires 4mm Allen wrench (non included). Additional 2 gram and 12 gram weight screws sold separately.
- Please allow 3 business days for club building.
|Right Hand:||#3, #5, #7||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Left Hand:||#3, #5||Face Material:||17-4 stainless steel|
|Face Angle:||0º||Body Material:||431 stainless steel|
|Face Height:||34 mm (#3)||Front-Rear:||86 mm (#3)|