Custom-Built Acer SR1 Cup Face Titanium Driver
- The new 2022 Acer SR1 is our flagship model and available in a variety of lofts to suit players of all skill levels. The technologically enhanced cup-face construction with a variable thickness face produces higher ball speeds over a wider area of the face for greater distance. The Gravity Port pinpoints weight to maximize forgiveness and allows for fine-tuning of swingweight for different shaft weights, balance points and custom assembly lengths. Distance yourself from the competition by adding power, accuracy, and confidence back to your game with the stylish Acer SR1 driver series.
- Cup face design enlarges the effective face area and sweet spot. The benefit is increased rebound effect for more distance. Conventional driver heads have a tig welding line behind the face, our innovative cup face design allows for welding on the body shell. This technique reduces the risk of cracks and makes the face thinner and wider promoting faster ball speed and more distance.
- The Gravity Port allows for fine-tuning of swingweight for different shaft weights and balance points and custom assembly lengths.
- Head comes standard with a 7 gram weight screw, requires 4mm Allen wrench (non included). Additional 2 gram and 12 gram weight screws sold separately.
- Please allow 3 business days for the club building.
|9.5°||58°||202 g||460 cc||0° Square||54 mm|
|10.5°||58°||202 g||460 cc||1° Closed||54 mm|
|12°||58°||202 g||460 cc||1° Closed||54 mm|
|Right Hand:||9.5° - 12°||Material:||Forged 6AL4V Titanium|
|Driver Breadth:||? mm||Bulge/Roll:||.|