Custom-Built Juggernaut MAX Illegal Titanium Driver
- Fact is that Only 1 out of every 5 golfers maintain a USGA handicap, yet equipment companies design clubs to abide by the Rules of Golf for the minority. The Juggernaut Max was designed for the 4 out of 5 golfers that want to play better by hitting the ball farther and driving the ball straighter. First, the Juggernaut is 12% larger (515cc) than the maximum allowable volume by the USGA, thus allowing it to be a more forgiving head on off-center shots resulting into less time looking for errant balls and speeding up the play of the game. Most importantly, you’ll be able to generate more distance from the tee. The COR/CT or the spring-like effect of the ball coming off the explosive ultra-thin, beta titanium face far exceeds the USGA maximum limits too. Does not conform to the Rules of Golf
- Illegally Longer / Illegally Straighter: If you want to hit the ball farther and straighter than ever before, try the non-conforming Juggernaut Max driver. It’s big, it’s extremely hot and your playing partners won’t believe the extra distance you are hitting the ball off the tee.
- 515cc's of Pure Power: Why Use a Larger Sized Driver? The Juggernaut Max is 12% larger (515cc) than the maximum allowable volume by the USGA. Just like a larger headed tennis racket, Juggernaut Max’s larger volume allows it to be a more forgiving head on off-center shots. Plus, the larger face creates a greater trampoline effect for much higher balls speeds you can’t obtain with name brand drivers. 24% Higher COR than the Legal Limit. 12% Larger than the Legal Limit. 15% Higher MOI than a standard 460cc Driver.
- Ultra Thin, High COR Face: The Juggernaut Max uses a complex variable thickness structure which ranges from 3.1mm to as little as 2.1mm. Yet, this allows for adequate strength even for stronger golfers. The cup face design produces higher ball speeds over a wider area of the face, while high-grade Beta titanium is used because it is stronger and lighter than typical titanium. A special Honeycomb pattern inside the Jaggernaut Max driver creates a faster ball speed.
- Plasma Welded: Ensures a cleaner, more efficient welding process. Greater uniformity of the head shape (no distortion of the head when the pieces are welded together, and less polishing is required). Up to 7-9 grams saving in welding weight which can be used to place strategically inside the head or make the head larger and maintain a normal head weight.
- Cup Face Design: Beta Titanium Cup face produces higher ball speeds over a wider area of the face. Beta titanium is stronger than standard titanium allowing for a thinner face.
- Does not conform to the Rules of Golf.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|10.5°||59°||202 g||515 cc||1° Closed||59 mm|
|Right Hand:||10.5°||Face Material:||15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium|
|Breadth:||119 mm||Body Material:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|