Custom-Built King AI-Series Fairway Wood
- Compare to Callaway® Mavrik™
- The King AI-Series Fairway Wood is designed for ease of launch, more incredible distance and playability. The low CG location and reduced drag sole design makes these woods very versatile and easy to hit from any area of the course
- The shallow face move the CG location beneath the ball's equator and promotes a high trajectory.
- New Aero-Shape with enhanced aerodynamics to reduce drag for fast head speed.
- Smooth sole plate improves turf contact.
- Sole plate and face are Black PVD plated, top plate is glossy black painted. The black-on-black color scheme helps golfers to “frame” the golf ball at address thus gaining confidence.
- Please allow 3 business days for the club building.
|#3||15°||56°||208||185 cc||34 mm|
|#5||18°||56.5°||215||180 cc||33 mm|
|#7||21°||57°||222||175 cc||32 mm|
|Right Hand:||#3, #5, #7||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Finish:||Black||Material:||17-4 stainless steel|
|Face Angle:||0º Square||Front-Rear:||82 mm (#3 W)|
There have been no reviews for this product.