Custom-Built King AI-Series Irons/Wedges
- Compare to Callaway® Big Bertha™
- The new King AI-Series Irons are designed for players who want fast ball speed, high launch, straight shots and a new level of confidence. King AI irons are easier to hit, more forgiving and longer with our deep undercut cavity design and wider soles. They are easy to launch for a higher ball flight leading to more distance.
- Weight Notch Design re-distributes weight to the extreme perimeter of the iron for an incredible Moment of Inertia. Perimeter weighting for improved stability.
- Undercut cavity maximizes perimeter weighting by moving the Center of Gravity lower and farther back in the clubhead, enlarging the hitting area. Features a high speed, deep undercut cavity back design increasing ball speed all across the face. The result is increased stability in the clubhead for more forgiveness and solid feel.
- The Center of Gravity has been moved lower and further back making it easy for you to get a high ball fight for more distance.
- The soles are wider for more forgiveness and improved consistency. A wider sole also promotes a higher launch angle for more distance.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Right Hand:||#4 - PW, SW, AW, LW||Hosel Bore:||0.370"|
|Material:||431 Stainless||Finish:||Satin Polish|
|Toe Height:||54 mm (#5 I)||Sole Width:||23 mm (#5 I)|
There have been no reviews for this product.