Custom-Built SMT Golf 465F Adjustable 455 Cup Face Fairway Wood
- Finally Adjustable Hosel design for a fairway wood at an affordable price. The new SMT 465F fairway wood is the only fairway wood component head on the market featuring an adjustable hosel sleeve.
- The SMT 465-F Fairway Series utilizes 455 Cup Face Technology that enhances distance and speed across the entire strike zone. The aerodynamic shape, combined with a multi-level sole design, is ideal for the player who demands a powerful penetrating trajectory from the toughest of lies, fairway and off the tee. The adjustable hosel allows golfers to dial in the exact face angle that fits their game. If you are looking for maximum performance from a fairway wood, this is your club!
- 455 Carpenter Steel: SMT 465F wood heads are entirely (body and sole plate) cast from heat treated, strong S450 Maraging Steel. The insert face is made from special 455 Carpenter Steel, the harder steel alloy allows for a thinner wall, improves accuracy and increases face flexing.
- Adjustable Hosel Sleeve: Face Angle is adjustable to prevent a hook or slice for long & straight shots. Adjustable hosel design allows you to adjust the face angle from 1º open to neutral to 1º closed. Choose from three face angle positions so you can achieve the look you want at address and help you square the face to the ball at impact. The adjustable hosel allows you to change the lie angle from 57º to 56º (i.e. 1º upright).
- Std ( Square Face Angle)
- -1 (1 Degree Closed Face Angle) promotes a distance enhancing draw bias
- +1 (1 Degree Open Face Angle) promotes a fade bias
- UPRT (1 Degree Upright Lie Angle at Square Face Angle)
- The hosel sleeve also allows you to exchange shafts and to play with different shafts.
- Variable Thickness/Cup Face Technology Enhances Distance: Cup face design enlarges the effective face area and sweet spot. The benefit is increased rebound effect for more distance. Conventional driver heads have a tig welding line behind the face, our innovative cup face design allows for welding on the body shell. This technique reduces the risk of cracks and makes the face thinner and wider promoting faster ball speed and more distance.
- Multi-Level Sole Design Improves Turf Interaction
- Designed for Maximum Performance From the Tee, Fairway or Rough
- Head comes with a complimentory wrench, 1 x pre-installed shaft adapter and a special ferrule.
- Please allow 3 business days for custom club building.
|#3||15°||58.5°||210 g||165 cc||43"|
|#5||18°||59°||218 g||160 cc||42"|
|Right Hand:||#3, #5||Hosel:||0.335"|
|Face Angle:||0º||Body Material:||S450 Steel|
|Face Height:||37 mm (#3W)||Face-Rear:||81 mm (#3W)|
There have been no reviews for this product.