Built King X750 Titanium Driver + 2 x Fairway Woods
- Driver: Improved head shape gives you more ball speed on shots hit on the center of the face and on -off-center shots as well. The expanded front-to-back dimension (113 mm) increases stability at impact and forgiveness of off-center hits
- Cup face design enlarges the effective face area and sweet spot. The benefit is increased rebound effect for more distance. Conventional driver heads have a tig welding line behind the face, our innovative cup face design allows for welding on the body shell. This technique reduces the risk of cracks and makes the face thinner and wider promoting faster ball speed and more distance.
- The expanded face-to-back distance (113 mm) increases the MOI for improved forgiveness and increased distance.
- Fairway Woods: The new King X-750 Fairway Woods are bigger, hotter and more forgiving than ever. The head shape is bigger without increasing the weight. The hitting face is taller, easier to hit and boosting confidence at address. The King X750 fairway wood looks easy to hit and is indeed easy to hit. The Center of Gravity is strategically located to promote a more consistent launch and spin across the entire face. The precisely located Center of Gravity leads to longer shots more frequently. New cambered sole design makes the King X750 fairway wood highly versatile, improves playability and is easier to hit from every lie.
- This set includes 3 built clubs:
- 1 x Titanium Driver: driver head is hot forged from genuine Titanium. Graphite shafted with SynTech graphite shaft.
- 2 x Fairway Woods: heads are precision cast from durable 17-4 stainless steel. Standard with Apollo stepped steel shafts; optional upgrade to SynTech graphite shafts.
- Rexton standard rubber grips.
- Available flex: R-flex / Men's standard length, L-flex / Women's standard length.
|Club||Loft||Lie||Volume||Face Angle||Club Length|
|1||10.5°||58°||460 cc||1º Closed||45"|
|Driver Loft:||8.5º - 14°||Driver Head:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|
|Driver Breadth:||111 mm||Finish:||White|
|Face Height #1:||58 mm||Face Height #3:||35.5 mm|
There have been no reviews for this product.