Bionik 701 Red Mallet Putter – Built
- The Bionik 700 series putters comprise of a multi-material construction to provide exceptional results. A heavy metallic frame surrounds an integrated lightweight TPU insert. The latter pushes weight away from the center of the head for enhanced perimeter weight and added forgiveness. The TPU insert serves double duty as well. Part of the T-shaped insert forms the soft face insert for a muted feel and sound at impact. The main body you see at address acts as an effective orientation guide with bold sight lines directed toward your target.
- Full mallet design:
- High MOI for added forgiveness
- Bold alignment feature: High contrast triple-bent alignment system makes it easy to ensure correct set up at address
- Soft face insert for added feel
- The unique high-MOI design of each Bionik 700 putter improves forgiveness on off-center putt.
- Stroke Path: Straight Back/Straight thru
- Built with Apollo Single Bend putter shaft (non-offset) and Rexton Midsize Paddle Putter rubber grip.
- Choose club length: Available 33”, 34” or 35” club length.
- Putter head cover is optional.
- Pls. note: This item requires extra 2 business days of processing time before shipping.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Blade Length||Sole Width||Material||Shaft|
|3º||90º||360 gm||96 mm||83 mm||Zinc||Curved|
There have been no reviews for this product.