- The Bang-O-Matic Bangster Fairway woods in maraging Stainless Steel TiCN finish. Low center of gravity incorporating FA System for maximum performance even off tight lies. Only one word can describe these performance design driven Bangster fairway woods: Fehgedaboudit! They are that good.
- The Bangster fairway woods are proven to be long and forgiving. They are bigger than the Bang-O-Matic fairway woods and smaller than the Spring Face series. They are made of maraging stainless steel with a special TICN finish.
- Maraging technology (specially heat-treated with a high composition of nickel and chromium) makes the face harder and stronger than titanium, reduces the weight of the face and relocates discretionary weight to make the Bangster easier to hit and more accurate. The benefit is also more energy transfer and increased distance.
- Titanium Carbon Nitride (TiCN) finish for enhanced hardness of titanium face for explosive distance and reduced friction of the club face for less spin and greater accuracy.
- Flow Alignment System (FA) technology design directs more energy from the club head to the ball with less power dispersion. Most modern-day drivers deliver only 78% of the proper directional energy toward the ball with 22% dispersion of energy. With the unique Flow Alignment System technology, the energy transfer rate is increased up to 94%. This contributes to a straighter and farther driveâ€‹.
- Please allow 3 business days for club building.
|#3+||13°||58°||210 g||188 cc||43"|
|#3||16°||58°||210 g||184 cc||43"|
|#4||18°||58.5°||212 g||182 cc||42.5"|
|#5||20°||58.5°||216 g||180 cc||42"|
|#7||23°||59°||222 g||172 cc||41"|
|#9||27°||59.5°||228 g||164 cc||40.5"|
|#11||31°||60°||234 g||156 cc||40"|
|Right Hand:||13° - 31°||Left Hand:||13° - 31°|
|Face Angle:||0.5º Closed||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Face Height:||37 mm (#3)||Face Material:||Maraging Steel|
|Face Width:||74.6 mm (#3)||Body Material:||Maraging Steel|