Custom-Built ERG Golf X1 DAT55G Cup Face Titanium Fairway Wood
- The new ERGT X1 Titanium Fairway wood is a breadthrough in fairway wood technology.
- This all-titanium beast is all about maximizing distance with a 'hot face' comparable to today's drivers.
- DAT 55G Titanium Insert Face: The X1 fairway wood has a DAT55G forged titanium cup-face insert that creates a higher ball speed over standard titanium.
- Cup face design enlarges the effective face area and sweet spot. The benefit is increased rebound effect for more distance. Conventional driver heads have a tig welding line behind the face, our innovative cup face design allows for welding on the body shell. This technique reduces the risk of cracks and makes the face thinner and wider promoting faster ball speed and more distance.
- The X1 incorporates ERG's innovative Weight Balance Design System that determines efficient weight, balance and volume calculations to establish optimal CG and high MOI numbers. ERG Golf has developed this system of evaluating and controlling the weight and volume in 8 sections of our drivers, fairway woods and hybrids to create and control the desired ball flight. Attention to detail is important to ERG Golf.
- The black PVD finish will inspire.
- Experience first-hand what it is to hit the ball higher, straighter and further with no additional effort with the ERG X1 Cup Face Titanium fairway woods.
- Please allow 3 business days for custom club building.
|#3||14°||60°||208 g||170 cc||43"|
|#5||18°||60.5°||214 g||160 cc||42"|
|Right Hand:||#3, #5||Face Material:||55 DATG Titanium|
|Face Angle:||0º Square||Body Material:||6AL-4V Titanium|
|Face Height:||32 mm (#3W)||Face-Rear:||83 mm (#3W)|
There have been no reviews for this product.