Custom-Built Acer XDS Extreme Draw Titanium Driver
- The XDS Extreme Draw is designed for those who battle a chronic slice - at least until now! Three key features (an extreme closed face, offset hosel and internal heel weighting) work in unison to keep ball from slicing from the tee
- The new 2019 Acer XDS driver is designed for the vast majority of golfers to experience a distance-enhancing draw off the tee.
- Features internal heel-weighting which shifts the center of gravity closer to the hosel, assists squaring the face up at impact and enhancing gear effect to impart draw spin.
- Coupled with the lighter crown and increased head mass ensures greater energy transfer to the ball as well as optimal forgiveness.
- The Gravity Port allows for fine-tuning of swingweight for different shaft weights and balance points and custom assembly lengths.
- The offset hosel design help to square the face at impact and prevents the possibility of shanking the ball. The benefit is straighter shots for more distance.
- Head comes standard with a 7 gram weight screw, requires 4mm Allen wrench (non included). Additional 2 gram and 12 gram weight screws sold separately.
- Please allow 3 business days for club building
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|10.5°||58°||204 g||460 cc||7° Closed||55.5 mm|
|Right Hand:||10.5°||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Left Hand:||Face Material:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|
|Breadth:||114 mm||Body Material:||Forged 100 % Titanium|