Custom-Built Acer XV Titanium Driver
- The new Acer XV Driver is a versatile and technologically enhanced driver series available in a variety of lofts to suit players of all skill levels.
- The classic appearance has a lot of functionality from the addition of the Power Chamber sole, Gravity Port and CNC milled crown.
- The Power Chamber sole enhances energy transfer to the ball creating higher ball speeds and more distance over a greater portion of the face.
- The Gravity Port allows for fine-tuning of swingweight for different shaft weights and balance points and custom assembly lengths.
- CNC milled crown: The Acer XV drivers feature our lightest all-titanium crown ever. It goes through a CNC milling process to remove excessive reduce weight than can be repositioned strategically within the head for optimal performance.
- Head comes standard with a 7 gram weight screw, requires 4mm Allen wrench (non included). Additional 2 gram and 12 gram weight screws sold separately.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
- Please allow 3 business days for club building.
|9.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||Square||45"|
|10.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||1º Closed||45"|
|12°||58°||200 g||460 cc||1º Closed||45"|
|14°||58°||200 g||460 cc||1º Closed||45"|
|Right Hand:||9.5º, 10.5°, 12°, 14º||Face Material:||6AL4V Titanium|
|Left Hand:||9.5º, 10.5°, 12°||Body Material:||100% Titanium|
|Face Height:||55 mm||Breadth:||114 mm|
There have been no reviews for this product.