Custom-Built Bang Golf ST539 Cast Beta Titanium Driver
- The ST539 Bang-O-Matic was introduced to honor Scott Smith's 539 yard RE/MAX Long Drive record. This record is still intact. The ST539 is a cast all Beta Titanium head. This process is much more expensive than forging and you must make a separate tooling for each loft. Casting is also much more consistent from head to head. Because of the proprietary heat treatment the 'feel' on this head is extraordinary and flight characteristics are mid-high launch with low spin for amazing roll-out
- 6 time winner of the World Long Drive Championship
- Holds 3 Official World Long Drive Records:
- Men at 539 yards
- Ladies at 362 yards
- Juniors at 400 yards.
- Conforms with USGA Rules.
- Flow Alignment System (FA) technology design. Flow Alignment directs more energy from the club head to the ball with less power dispersion. Most modern-day drivers deliver only 78% of the proper directional energy toward the ball with 22% dispersion of energy. With the unique Flow Alignment System technology, the energy transfer rate is increased up to 94%. This contributes to a straighter and farther drive!
- 59 mm deep face design.
- Head Cover included.
- Please allow 3 business days for club building.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|4.5°||59°||196 g||460 cc||Square||59 mm|
|5.5°||59°||196 g||460 cc||Square||59 mm|
|6.5°||59°||196 g||460 cc||Square||59 mm|
|7.5°||59°||196 g||460 cc||Square||59 mm|
|8.5°||59°||196 g||460 cc||Square||59 mm|
|9.5°||59°||196 g||460 cc||Square||59 mm|
|10.5°||59°||196 g||460 cc||Square||59 mm|
|12°||59°||196 g||460 cc||Square||59 mm|
|14°||59°||196 g||460 cc||Square||59 mm|
|16°||59°||196 g||460 cc||Square||59 mm|
|Right Hand:||4.5º - 16°||Bulge/Roll:||10 / 11|
|Left Hand:||4.5º - 16º||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Breadth:||96.5 mm||Bore Depth:||63 mm|
|Face Width:||99 mm||Material:||Cast 15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium|