Custom-Built Bang Golf Super Bang-O-Matic Titanium Driver
- The Super Bang-O-Matic Driver is the NEWEST offering for 2016 in the ever-popular Bang-O-Matic line up. This club is the hottest legal head Bang has ever designed! This is one Mean Machine!
- 15-3-3-3 heat treated Beta Titanium Face: A new proprietary face heat treatment produces faster transfer of energy to the ball and lower spin ratio.
- High MOI because of the unique weight ports in the right places. Internal weighting design to enhance mid/high trajectory to produce on-a-string point and shoot drives off the tee! Off center hits produce outstanding fairway hitting results.
- Flow Alignment System (FAS) is designed to direct more energy from club head to ball and with less dispersion. Bang is reporting that most modern day drivers deliver 78% of the proper directional energy toward the ball with a 22% dispersion of energy...But with the unique Flow Alignment System, the energy transfer is actually 94% directional energy! And this makes for straighter and greater.
- The sound is Loud and Proud.
- If the SUPER Bang-O-Matic doesn't make you hit more fairways and gain more yardage off the tee we suggest you take up tennis! The SUPER Bang-O-Matic is quite simply: SUPER
- Cup face design enlarges the effective face area and sweet spot. The benefit is increased rebound effect for more distance. Conventional driver heads have a tig welding line behind the face, our innovative cup face design allows for welding on the body shell. This technique reduces the risk of cracks and makes the face thinner and wider promoting faster ball speed and more distance.
- The expanded face-to-back distance of 112 mm increases the Moment of Inertia. The result is improved forgiveness and increased distance. The elongated head profile with added back weight positions the Center of Gravity low and far promoting a higher trajectory and reduced spin.
- Head Cover Included.
- Please allow 3 business days for club building.
|9º, 10.5º, 14°
|10 / 11
|15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium
|Forged 6AL-4V Titanium