Custom-Built ERG Golf X1 DAT55G Cup Face Titanium Golf Driver
- Finally a driver head with a heavier sliding weight.
- Sliding Weight: The 18 gram sliding weight system to control fade and draw bias. ERG Golf's unique weight port design offers the ability to position weight inside the club head guaranteeing a level of control unsurpassed by other brands.
- DAT55G Forged Titanium Face: ERG Golf uses a DAT55G high quality forged titanium face insert that creates higher ball speeds over standard titanium. DAT55G Titanium promotes more distance and is superior to Beta Titanium.
- Cup face design enlarges the effective face area and sweet spot. The benefit is increased rebound effect for more distance. Conventional driver heads have a tig welding line behind the face, our innovative cup face design allows for welding on the body shell. This technique reduces the risk of cracks and makes the face thinner and wider promoting faster ball speed and more distance.
- The weight screw strategically located at the rear increases MOI, improves forgiveness and promotes a high launching trajectory.
- The X1 driver features a superior high gloss finish.
- The COR is within the 0.830 allowed limits.
- The X1 incorporates ERG's innovative Weight Balance Design System that determines efficient weight, balance and volume calculations to establish optimal CG and high MOI numbers. ERG Golf has developed this system of evaluating and controlling the weight and volume in 8 sections of our drivers, fairway woods and hybrids to create and control the desired ball flight. Attention to detail is important to ERG Golf.
- Please allow 3 business days for custom club building.
|TW-ERG-D1X-0950||9.5°||58°||195 g||460 cc||0° Sq||54 mm|
|TW-ERG-D1X-1050||10.5°||58°||195 g||460 cc||0° Sq||54 mm|
|TW-ERG-D1X-1200||12°||58°||195 g||460 cc||0° Sq||54 mm|
|TW-ERG-D1X-1500||15°||58°||195 g||460 cc||0° Sq||54 mm|
|Right Hand:||9.5° - 15°||Material:||Forged 6AL4V Titanium|
|Face Material:||DAT55G||Hosel Bore:||0.335" / 38 mm deep|
|Driver Breadth:||99.5 mm||Bulge/Roll:||12"/12"|
There have been no reviews for this product.