Custom-Built Geek Golf Dot-Com-This 551 Japan Hot Version Titanium Driver - White
- The Geek Dot-Com-This Driver is a forged titanium head with a proprietary weight added directly behind the ball in the rear of the club skirt. The club head also features an integrated energy power slot on both sides of the head to compliment the weighting power bulge in the rear of the club.
- The Geek Dot Com This is designed to decrease spin off the club head as as such will launch the ball lower than the stated loft. For slower swing player, select a loft higher than you would normally play. The resulting ball flight will be more boring with a flatter trajectory and more roll!
- Thin yet ultra hard, heat treated 15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium face allows for maximum spring effect and added distance
- The 551 Hot Version has a tested COR/CT of 0.860+ and was intentionally designed to be USGA non-conforming. This head was not submitted to the USGA and cannot be used in official events. Besides the hot face, the 551 version has the same specifications and same shape as the standard, conforming Dot-Com-This driver. The 551 Hot Version is great for golfers seeking additional distance.
- Includes a Geek Golf embroidered headciver with magnetic drop down flap.
- Please allow 3 business days for club building.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|9°||58°||198 g||450 cc||Square||54 mm|
|10.5°||58°||198 g||450 cc||Square||54 mm|
|12°||58°||198 g||450 cc||Square||54 mm|
|Right Hand:||9º - 12°||Bulge/Roll:||10 / 11|
|Left Hand:||.||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Breadth:||100 mm||Bore Depth:||65 mm|
|Face Width:||105 mm||Face Material:||15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium|
|Face Height:||54 mm||Body Material:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|
There have been no reviews for this product.