Custom-Built Geek Golf Dot-Com-This Titanium Driver - White
- The Geek Dot-Com-This Driver is a forged titanium head with a proprietary weight added directly behind the ball in the rear of the club skirt. The club head also features an integrated energy power slot on both sides of the head to compliment the weighting power bulge in the rear of the club.
- The Geek Dot Com This is designed to decrease spin off the club head as as such will launch the ball lower than the stated loft. For slower swing player, select a loft higher than you would normally play. The resulting ball flight will be more boring with a flatter trajectory and more roll!
- Thin yet ultra hard, heat treated 15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium face allows for maximum spring effect and added distance.
- USGA conforming, passed USGA testing for official events.â€‹
- The Dot Com This has won over 10 world long drive titles, including the World Long Drive Open Division, Re/MAX European Long Drive, Re/MAX Spain Long Drive Championships, Re/MAX Spain Long Drive Championships, UK Long Drive Tour, Utah State Long Drive Championship, Dixie Classic, and many pro long drive events â€‹â€‹
- High quality, metallic black finish.
- Includes a Geek Golf embroidered headciver with magnetic drop down flap.
- Lofts 4º, 4.5º, 5º and 5.5º: Factory stamped 6º on the soleplate and did not change the tooling of soleplate, but changed indeed the tooling for the actual loft angle. The actual loft has been measured by the factory and Geek Golf, and is notated with a sticker on each head which indicates the actual loft. For instance a 4º lofted head is stamped 6º on sole plate but actual loft is indeed 4º.
- Please allow 3 business days for club building.
|9º, 10.5º, 12°
|10 / 11
|15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium
|Forged 6AL-4V Titanium
As a follow up, you recommended Accuflex shafts. I noticed that the Vizion and Creation shafts weren’t in the drop down box for x flex shafts, but the site shows that they are in stock. Is it possible to get them in a Custom-Built driver? Thanks again.:-)
See all 3 questions for this product