Custom-Built Geek Golf No Brainer Titanium Driver Grey
- Inspired by Muscle Cars, Geek Golf introduces a true Muscle Head...The No Brainer! Due to the distinct placement of extra weight incorporating the design characteristics of the sole and body of the NO BRAINER...this is truly a 'Muscle' head...hence the tie-in to Muscle cars!
- The Aerodynamics of the body works to enhance the unique weighting design of the sole of the club. The sole weighting runs from 'heel to toe' directly behind the face which then extends in 3 weighting configurations going from the front portion of the club sloping to tapered positions to really increase the MOI and drop the COG further back and upward without utilizing a 'skirt' on the sides and back portion of the club which in turn applies more weight where it will do the most good.
- The design positioning of the added weight lowers 'spin' and increases 'ball speed' dramatically. Look for tremendous carry and tons of roll out with the NO BRAINER.
- The new Geek Golf No Brainer is a proven Long Drive Competition driver engineered for Distance. The NO BRAINER was the Winner of ReMAX World Long Drive Championship, Swedish Long Drive Championship, ILDC Canadian Pro Long Drive Championship, US Senior Long Drive Championship, European Pro Long Drive Championship, Canadian Cold Shootouts Championship, South African Long Drive Championships.
- Thin yet ultra hard, heat treated 15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium face allows for maximum spring effect and added distance.
- USGA conforming, passed USGA testing for official events.
Geek Golf holds more Worldwide RE/MAX LONG DRIVE Titles than any other company with 20 titles! Geek Golf also holds the following records:
- Longest Drive RE/MAX Finals Juniors: 432 yds. Jamie Sadlowski
- Longest Drive RE/MAX Finals Womens: Sandra Carlborg 339 yds
- Longest Drive in the World by a Woman in a sanctioned event: Sandra Carlborg 391.2 yards
- Longest Drive in the World in a sanctioned event: 551 yards Mike Dobbyn
- Fastest Ball Speed at RE/MAX World Final Championships: 224.9 by Ryan Louwe
- Includes a Geek Golf embroidered headcover with magnetic drop down flap.
- Please allow 3 business days for club building.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|6°||59°||206 g||460 cc||Square||59 mm|
|7.5°||59°||206 g||460 cc||Square||59 mm|
|9°||59°||206 g||460 cc||Square||59 mm|
|10.5°||59°||206 g||460 cc||Square||59 mm|
|12°||59°||206 g||460 cc||Square||59 mm|
|Right Hand:||5º - 12°||Bulge/Roll:||10 / 11|
|Left Hand:||.||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Breadth:||104 mm||Bore Depth:||37 mm|
|Face Width:||. mm||Face Material:||15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium|
|Face Height:||59 mm||Body Material:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|
There have been no reviews for this product.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our community.
Do you find this helpful? YES NO
Asked by Scott Draisey on Dec 3, 2020
Geek Golf driver heads are not coming with an adjustable hosel sleeve adapter. The thread inside hosel neck is designed for the shaft epoxy to hold up.
Answered by Monark Golf Admin on Dec 7, 2020