Custom-Built i-Drive Nitrogen Titanium Driver
- Compare to Callaway® Razr Hawk™
- Oversized head profile and deep face design increase forgiveness and promote accuracy and distance.
- New aerodynamic head design with a streamlined surface countours reduces drag during the downswing. The result is higher impact speed for added power and distance.
- The enlarged sweet spot makes this driver a great choice for the average to high handicap golfer looking for added distance off the tee.
- The expanded front-to-back dimension (114 mm) and elongated top plate move the Center of Gravity more rearward for increased stability and high launching shots.
- Please allow 3 business days for club building
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Club Length|
|9.5°||58°||198 g||460 cc||0°||45"|
|10.5°||58°||198 g||460 cc||0°||45"|
|12°||58°||198 g||460 cc||0°||45"|
|Right Hand:||9.5°, 10.5°, 12°||Material:||6AL-4V Titan|
|Breadth:||114 mm||Face Height:||60 mm|
There have been no reviews for this product.