Custom-Built King X-888 Cup Face Titanium Golf Driver
- Compare to Callaway® GBB Epic™
- The new 2017 King X888 Driver features redesigned Sliding Weights. Two sliding weights give you more setting options than before to personalize performance to fit your game. Redesigned track and sliding 17g weight allows you to fit the club to your swing, providing up to 21 yards of shot-shape correction for more control and distance.
- Center Track: Move weight in the center track forward to increase speed. Move weight backwards to improve forgiveness.
- Rear Track: Weight is strategically moved to the rear. Adjustable Perimeter Weighting offers precision shot-shape control.
- Cup face design enlarges the effective face area and sweet spot. The benefit is increased rebound effect for more distance. Conventional driver heads have a tig welding line behind the face, our innovative cup face design allows for welding on the body shell. This technique reduces the risk of cracks and makes the face thinner and wider promoting faster ball speed and more distance.
- The expanded face-to-back distance (114 mm) increases the MOI for improved forgiveness and increased distance.
- Improved Aerodynamics: Streamlined head profile improves airflow for increased swing speed and more distance.
- Please allow 3 business days for club building.
|8.5°||58°||203 g||460 cc||1° closed||56 mm|
|9.5°||58°||203 g||460 cc||1° closed||56 mm|
|10.5°||58°||203 g||460 cc||1° closed||56 mm|
|12°||58°||203 g||460 cc||1° closed||56 mm|
|14°||58°||203 g||460 cc||1° closed||56 mm|
|Right Hand:||8.5° - 14°||Material:||Forged 6AL4V Titanium|
|Driver Breadth:||114 mm||Bulge/Roll:||11"/10"|