Custom-Built T7 Max MOI Black Triangular Titanium Driver
- Compare to TaylorMade® R7 CGB Max™
- The innovative triangle shape promotes a high Moment of Inertia (MOI).
- By expanding the front-to-back breadth dimension and adding back weight, the Center of Gravity is more rearward. The benefits are high launching shots and forgiveness on off-center hits for long and straight drives.
- 3 adjustable weight ports. Each head comes standard with 1 x 5-gm and 2 x 2-gm weight inserts. Head comes standard weighted in a neutral position to promote a maximum Moment of Inertia (M.O.I.). Further replacement weight screws are not available.
- Luxurious Black electron-plated finish. Over time the black finish may wear and is without warranty.
- Please allow 3 business days for the club building.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|8.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||0°||58 mm|
|9.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||0°||58 mm|
|10.5º||58º||200 g||460 cc||0º||58 mm|
|12°||58°||200 g||460 cc||0°||58 mm|
|Right Hand:||9.5º, 10.5°, 12°||Bulge/Roll:||10"/10"|
|Breadth:||108 mm||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Finish:||Black||Material:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|