Custom-Built T7 Max MOI Black Triangular Titanium Driver
- Compare to TaylorMade® R7 CGB Max™
- The innovative triangle shape promotes a high Moment of Inertia (MOI).
- By expanding the front-to-back breadth dimension and adding back weight, the Center of Gravity is more rearward. The benefits are high launching shots and forgiveness on off-center hits for long and straight drives.
- 3 adjustable weight ports. Each head comes standard with 1 x 5-gm and 2 x 2-gm weight inserts. Head comes standard weighted in a neutral position to promote a maximum Moment of Inertia (M.O.I.). Further replacement weight screws are not available.
- Luxurious Black electron-plated finish. Over time the black finish may wear and is without warranty.
- Please allow 3 business days for the club building.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|8.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||0°||58 mm|
|9.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||0°||58 mm|
|10.5º||58º||200 g||460 cc||0º||58 mm|
|12°||58°||200 g||460 cc||0°||58 mm|
|Right Hand:||9.5º, 10.5°, 12°||Bulge/Roll:||10"/10"|
|Breadth:||108 mm||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Finish:||Black||Material:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|
There have been no reviews for this product.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our community.
I'm a lady golfer whose swing speed has slowed 18 hcap). What shaft would tou recommend for this driver
Do you find this helpful? YES NO
Asked by pdebs on Mar 24, 2021
18 handicap is still fine. it depends on your age and swing speed. for best result get fitted by a professional club fitter with swing analyzer and launch monitor. 2nd best is to ask a Pro at your local golf course. for a women player with slow or smooth swing speed, i suggest a light weight shaft with low kick point to promote a higher ball flight for more distance at less efforts. a good suggestion would be Grafalloy Prolaunch Blue 45 Lady flex
Answered by Monark Golf Admin on Jul 22, 2021