Custom-Built Integra Sooolong 175 Offset Beta Titanium Driver
- The new Integra Sooolong 175 is an ultra light weight driver weighing only 175 gram compared with 200 grams of conventional driver heads. When paired with a light weight shaft and grip, the entire club weight is considerably reduced. The overall reduced weight promotes a faster swing for added power off the tee for more distance.
- The heat treated Beta Titanium face is thinner but stronger to increase COR/CT and distance.
- The benefits are longer and straighter drives. Great for golfers with slow to average swing speed to get the ball easily airborne.
- The deep face and enlarged sweet spot boost confidence at address position.
- The offset hosel design also helps to fight that push/slice so many golfers have.
- The sleek white finish stands out easily against the green grass.
- Please allow 3 business days for the club building.
|9.5°||58°||175 g||460 cc||1º Closed||45"|
|10.5°||58°||175 g||460 cc||1º Closed||45"|
|12°||58°||175 g||460 cc||1º Closed||45"|
|14°||58°||175 g||460 cc||1º Closed||45"|
|Loft:||9.5º, 10.5°, 12°, 14°||Body Material:||Forged 6AL4V Titanium|
|Finish:||White||Face Material:||15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium|
|Face Height:||62 mm||Breadth:||93 mm|
There have been no reviews for this product.