Custom-Built ERG Golf X1 455 Maraging Hybrid Clubs
- ERG X1 Hybrids are designed with a new micro thin aerospace alloy 455 maraging steel face.
- The new 455 steel alloy insert face is delivering added distance, higher trajectory and greater control.
- The body is precision cast from 17-4 stainless steel that is harder than 431 s/s
- The X1 hybrids offer increased distance and forgiveness providing the perfect replacement for hard to hit long irons.
- The Black PVD finish adds a touch of luxury.
- Less offset preferred by lower handicap golfers
- The X1 incorporates ERG's innovative Weight Balance Design System that determines efficient weight, balance and volume calculations to establish optimal CG and high MOI numbers. ERG Golf has developed this system of evaluating and controlling the weight and volume in 8 sections of our drivers, fairway woods and hybrids to create and control the desired ball flight. Attention to detail is important to ERG Golf.
- Please allow 3 business days for custom club building.
|Right Hand:||19º - 25º||Hosel:||0.370"|
|Face Material:||455 Maraging||Body Material:||17-4 Stainless Steel|
|Face Height:||37 mm (21º)||Face-Rear:||58 mm (21º)|
There have been no reviews for this product.