Custom-Built SoooLong Rescue Wood Utility Club
- Compare to The Perfect Club
- Fighting a slice? Having trouble with consistency, especially on longer shots? Then the Integra SoooLong Rescue Wood is the club for you.
- The Integra SoooLong Rescue Wood takes the best of hybrid and fairway wood technology and combines them into the perfect design.
- The heavier weighted head combined with the shorter length will help players become more consistent.
- Contoured Sole: The dual design sole plate design reduces turf friction and allows for better contact from fairway or the rough. The contoured sole plate reduces drag and digging when playing out of rough; keeping the club head gliding through the grass. The contoured sole improves versatility and increases playability when hitting off of uphill, downhill or tight lies.
- The low center of gravity will produce a high and soft ball flight that will stop on any green. A lower head profile lowers the CG and creates visual confidence placing the golfer in their most power, most athletic position at address.
- Increased Offset: Most golfers slice or fade their longer fairway or hybrid clubs. The increased offset puts you into a favorable position at impact to hit a draw with perfect accuracy, this will increase distance and confidence. The offset design makes it easier to draw the golf ball and eliminate your slice.
- Use the the Sooolong Rescue Wood from the tee, fairway and light rough when you need 3 and 4 wood distance and the accuracy of a short iron
- Please allow 3 business days for club building.
|Item #||Club||Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Std Length|
|CF-W-SOORW-003||#3||19°||64°||260 g||205 cc||38"|
|CF-W-SOORW-004||#4||22°||64.5°||270 g||185 cc||37.5"|
|CF-W-SOORW-005||#5||25°||65°||275 g||160 cc||37"|
|Right Hand:||#3, #4, #5||Hosel:||0.370"|
|Face Angle:||0º||Material:||17-4 stainless steel|
|Face Height:||31 mm (#3W)||Face-Rear:||69 mm (#3W)|