Custom-Built Bang Golf Classic III TourTools Irons
- The Bang Golf Tour Tools Classic III is an exact replica of the 1982 Wilson Staff blade. Form forged in 304 stainless steel for exceptional feel and adjustability. One of the cleanest blades ever produced. Available #1 thru SW.
- Precision cast from soft 304 stainless steel rivaling the nice soft, solid feel of a forged iron without the forged price. The soft stainless steel also allows for more bending options than conventional steel.
- Form-forged or semi forged: the raw cast iron heads are afterwards stamped for additonal precision and better control of grain consistency in the steel. Grain consistency provides for more uniform vibration and feel acress the head.
- The non-offset hosel, thin sole and low profiled face are designed for golfers seeking maximum shot control and increased ability to work the ball.
- Please allow 3 business days for club building.
|Right Hand:||#1 - 9, PW, SW||Hosel Bore:||0.370"|
|Material:||304 Stainless||Face Width:||53 mm (#5 I)|
|Toe Height:||47 mm (#5 I)||Sole Width:||16 mm (#5 I)|
There have been no reviews for this product.