Custom-Built Dynacraft Driving Iron
- The thin, special vacuum heat treated, high-strength forged 17-4 stainless steel face with variable thickness pushes high COR to the maximum limits.
- The hollow-bodied construction positions weight low and rearward for advanced perimeter weighting and a more piercing driving trajectory than a comparable lofted fairway wood. It is designed primarily as a control club off of the tee, but can be an option for approach shots from the fairway from preferred lies.
- Iron body is constructed of 431 stainless steel and face of special heat-treated 17-4 stainless.
- Optional lie adjustment available upon request.
- Please allow 3 business days for the club building.
|Right Hand:||18º, 21º, 24º||Hosel:||0.370"|
|Finish:||Mirror Polish||Face Material:||17-4 stainless steel|
|Face Angle:||Square||Body Material:||431 stainless steel|
5 Most useful customer reviews (see all reviews):