Custom-Built Heater B-2 Iron Set
- Compare to TaylorMade® M2™
- The new Heater B-2 iron is the synergy of distance and height to achieve maximum distance without sacrificing the peak trajectory. The benefit is that the ball not only go far, but high as well.
- 360º Deep Undercut Cavity: The deep channel at sole promotes stability at impact and forgiveness on off-center hits. The undercut cavity expands the unsupported face area for more ball speed across the face. It also removes weight from the topline to create ultra-low Center of Gravity.
- New lower Center of Gravity make it easier to launch for a high, strong, penetrating flight. As CG moves lower on the ball, it promotes a higher ball launch.
- Please allow 3 business days for club building.
|Right Hand:||#3 - PW, SW, AW, LW||Hosel Bore:||0.370"|
|Material:||431 Stainless||Finish:||Mirror Polish|
|Toe Height:||55 mm (#5 I)||Sole Width:||25 mm (#5 I)|
There have been no reviews for this product.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our community.
Do you find this helpful? YES NO
Asked by Tony Haslam on Jan 26, 2020
i can give some general guidance on the phone or thru email. The best option is a professional club fitter with swing analyzer and launch monitor. Another option is to ask a Pro at your golf course to watch you hitting some golf balls and ask him for his advise. I tried to call you back and left a voice message at your answering machine.
Answered by Monark Golf Admin on Feb 1, 2020