Custom-Built i-Drive Nitron Tour Iron Set
- Compare to Callaway® Razr-X™
- "Tour" version has reduced offset for better players to shape the ball
- The i-Drive Nitron Irons feature a lower, deeper center of gravity and a consistently
hot face for distance and accuracy.
- The center of gravity is moved lower and deeper by redistributing discretionary weight in the back cavity. This improved design provides the power and forgiveness of a wide-sole iron with the precision and playability of a thin-sole iron.
- The deep undercut cavity moves weight back and increases Moment of Inertia for improved stability. The result is more consistent ball speeds across the face for more distance and accuracy, even on miss-hits.
- This new iron design delivers the distance and forgiveness of a wide sole iron while retaining the playability and turf interaction advantages of a thin sole iron.
- The result are tighter shots, shorter putts and lower scores without sacrificing other critical areas needed to hit more greens.
- Please allow 3 business days for the club building.
|Right Hand:||#4-PW, AW, SW||Material:||431 Stainless|
|Finish:||Mirror Polish||Toe Height:||53 mm (#5 I)|
|Sole Width:||25 mm (#5 I)||.||.|
There have been no reviews for this product.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our community.
Do you find this helpful? YES NO
Asked by David Mack on Jul 19, 2022
Manufacturer did not inform the bounce angle specs for this Nitro Tour iron.
Answered by Monark Golf Admin on Aug 11, 2022