Custom-Built King X-888 Iron Set
- Compare to Callaway® XR OS™
- The new King X-888 irons are easier to hit, more forgiving and longer with our deep undercut cavity design and wider soles. They are easy to launch for a higher ball flight leading to more distance.
- The Center of Gravity has been moved lower and further back making it easy for you to get a high ball fight for more distance.
- The soles are wider for more forgiveness and improved consistency. A wider sole also promotes a higher launch angle for more distance.
- Progressive face lengths and lofts through the set let you hit the ball farther.
- To help you hit the ball farther, we’ve included the progressive lengths and lofts through the set for longer distance off each club
- Features a high speed, deep undercut cavity back design increasing ball speed all across the face
- Perimeter weighting for improved stability.
- Please allow 3 business days for club building.
|Right Hand:||#3 - PW, SW, AW, LW||Hosel Bore:||0.370"|
|Material:||431 Stainless||Finish:||Mirror Polish|
|Toe Height:||53 mm (#5 I)||Sole Width:||26 mm (#5 I)|
There have been no reviews for this product.