Custom-Built Pinhawk Vertex Dual Length Irons
- The new Pinhawk Vertex Dual Length irons are the ultimate in modern day technology for game improvement. The golf industry has learned a lot in the last few years with regard to irons. Single length irons have been proven to make the game easier. Bryson Dechambeau, has shown the world that the single length concept is viable even at the highest level.
- But is a full set of single length irons, from 3 iron all the way through sand wedge, ideal for every golfer? Probably not. A player with a slower swing speed may have trouble elevating their “long” irons in a single length set. If they do not have the swing speed in order to achieve an adequate launch, it can sap the distance of their “long” irons. Of course, for many, dealing with a lower launch on their “long” irons in single length clubs is worth the trade-off of having game improvement consistency.
- Introducing the Pinhawk Vertex Dual Length Irons! A "Vertex" in math is defined as “a point where two lines meet”, and that is the perfect name to describe these irons. They combine the best of both worlds for the ultimate in consistency: Not completely single length, and not traditional length. Instead, just two different lengths: the 3, 4 and 5 irons one length, and the 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, AW, SW another one length. This configuration results in no distance loss in the long irons and the full benefits of single length irons in the “short” set (6-SW). 2 different lengths, and just 2 swing planes, vs many planes in a traditional set.
- The #3 Iron and the #6 Iron have a different design and cost more: The 3 and 6 irons have an ultra-thin, high strength cup face to help increase ball speed and maximize distance. The weight saved by the thinner face is positioned to allow for an optimal launch angle. This is a hollow bodied design that provides unparalleled forgiveness and distance. Hence, it costs more. The technology used in the lower lofted club in each of the two Vertex lengths (the 3 iron being the lowest lofted club of the long irons, and the 6 iron being the lowest lofted club of the short irons) is necessary for correct distance gapping across the entire set.
- The dual length design allows to have the two stances, two postures and two swing planes throughout the set. These are the factors that allow you to need just two swing. Golf got easier now. If you are looking for consistence in your iron game, dual-length is the way to go.
- Conforms to the Rules of Golf.
- Assembly Instruction for Dual Length Irons:
- These irons are assembled differently from all other irons because the head weights don't progress like a normal set.
- For the #3, #4 and #5 irons: Tip trim the shaft, regardless of the head, as if it were a #5-iron. Cut the butt end to length as if it were a 5-iron. If someone orders a set +1/2”, then make that length ½” over our standard #5-iron length ONLY FOR THESE 3 CLUBS IN THE SET
- For the #6-9 iron and Wedges: Tip trim the shaft, regardless ff the head, as if it were an #8-iron. Cut the butt end to length as if were an 8-iron. If someone orders a set +1/2”, then make that length ½” over our standard #8-iron length ONLY FOR THESE 7 CLUBS IN THE SET.
- Please allow 3 business days for custom club building
|Right Hand:||#4, #5-PW, AW, SW||Hosel Bore:||0.370"|
|Material:||431 Stainless||Finish:||Satin brush|
|Toe Height:||52 mm (#5 I)||Sole Width:||20.5 mm (#5 I)|
There have been no reviews for this product.