Custom-Built SMT Golf 479 Hollow Core Iron Set
- The SMT 479 Iron is designed for power and playability by utilizing hollow body technology. A 455 Carpenter Steel allows for the ultra-thin face to flex and adds ball speed to shots hit across the entire face. Aesthetics are enhanced by incorporating classic looks and a slim shape. The low center of gravity placement provides for the perfect mid/high trajectory and optimal spin rate throughout the entire set. The sole design improves turf interaction for consistent shots that are still workable in both directions. In summary, the SMT 479 provides best in players distance technology!
- Hollow Body Technology: Weight is moved away from the face increasing MOI for more forgiveness. The lower CG promotes a higher launch angle for more distance
- Wide Sole design moves the CG lower and improves turf interaction
- The insert face is made from 455 Steel that is harder than standard 431 stainless steel. The harder material allows for an ultra-thin face promoting more face flexing for increased ball speed and more distance.
- Progressive Offset Technology/Workable Shot Shapes
- Internal Perimeter Weighting Enhance MOI and Helps Improve Accuracy
- Classic Design and Shape: Muscle Back design with a Twist (Hollow Core) offers more forgiveness than a classic blade design. The thinner sole is for playability, i.e. for golfers who like to align an iron their own way.
- Brush Finish Reduces Unwanted Glare.
- Please allow 3 business days for club building
|Right Hand:||#4 - PW, AW||Hosel Bore:||0.370"|
|Body Material:||431 Stainless||Face Material:||455 Carpenter Steel|
|Toe Height:||54 mm (#5 I)||Sole Width:||21.5 mm (#5 I)|
There have been no reviews for this product.