Custom-Built SMT Golf EQ Single Length Iron Set
- The SMT EQ Length Iron Series is designed around the concept of single length iron technology: All of the irons in the set are the same length, weight and lie angle. The SMT EQ Length set utilizes a 7 iron length throughout the entire set, based on the club length most people are comfortable with. The only thing that changes is the loft of the club. In a traditional set, you have 12 different lie angles and lengths, causing 12 different swings. With this iron series, you only need to make one swing. The ball position stays the same, your stance stays the same and your spine angle stays the same. The end result is an increase in consistent ball striking, accuracy and distance for golfers of all skill levels and ability. Each iron in this set is designed just for the single length iron concept. The series is designed for maximum forgiveness utilizing the perfect blend of hollow body technology and game improvement features!
- A big reason golf can be so difficult and frustrating is that all your irons are different lengths, have different club head lie angles and different ball positions. To play with all these different irons, you have to learn 8 completely different swings.
- All of the SMT Golf EQ SL heads are weighted the same weight and have the same lie angle of a #7 iron throughout the set. All irons can be built to the same club length of a #7 iron. This way you can focus on one swing instead of having to learn 8 different iron swings.
- The same length design allows to have the same stance, same posture and the exact swing plane for every shot regardless of iron number. These are the factors that allow you to only need just that one swing no matter what shot you are taking. Golf got easier now. If you are looking for consistence in your iron game, single-length is the way to go.
- Two distinct club designs in One Easy-to-Hit set of irons: #5 and #6 irons are hollow core design, weight is moved far and low promoting a higher trajectory. Mid and Short irons are Cavity back design with deep undercut cavity for more perimeter weighting and increased forgiveness.
- The wide sole design makes alignment easy at address.
- Assembly Instruction for Single Length Irons: These irons are assembled differently because the head weights stay the same throughout the set. Tip trim the shaft for all heads if it were a #7-iron, regardless if the head is a #4, #9 or SW, i.e. do not tip trim shafts in increments. Cut the butt end to length for all clubs in the set as if were a 7-iron. If someone orders a set +1/2", then make that length ½" over your standard #7-iron length for all clubs.
- Precision Cast of 431 Stainless Steel
- Please allow 3 business days for club building
|Right Hand:||#5 - PW, AW, SW||Hosel Bore:||0.370"|
|Material:||431 Stainless||Finish:||Satin Polish|
|Toe Height:||53 mm (#5 I)||Sole Width:||27 mm (#5 I)|
There have been no reviews for this product.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our community.
Do you find this helpful? YES NO
Asked by jim on Aug 23, 2022
please visit the category page Custom Clubs, then select Custom Irons.
Answered by Monark Golf Admin on Aug 27, 2022