Custom-Built Armada Mallet Putter - Red/Gray
- Compare to Odyssey® Sabertooth™
- Enlarged mallet head with weighted wings moves the Center of Gravity drastically behind the face and towards the perimeter of the head.
- The extended perimeter weight distribution promotes a high Moment of Inertia ( MOI) to reduce twists upon impact.
- The 3-ball design makes face-ball-target alignment easier to help stroke more putts into the hole.
- Precision cast from durable 431 stainless steel.
- CNC milled face with polymer insert for truer roll.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle are +/- 1°; Weight is +/- 3 gm tolerance.
- Please allow 3 business days for the club assembly.
- Straight shaft no offset, double bend shaft creates an offset.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Blade Length||Blade Height||Breadth||Material||Length|
|3º||72º||350 gm||90 mm||23.5 mm||93 mm||431 S/Steel||35"|
There have been no reviews for this product.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our community.
My wife is 5 ft 7 in tall and wants me to make a putter that rest against her left arm. What length of shaft do I need.
Do you find this helpful? YES NO
Asked by Phil Arinno on May 21, 2021
this putter design is called Arm Lock. there is no extra long putter shafts available. i suggest to use a longer steel iron shaft.
Answered by Monark Golf Admin on Jul 23, 2021