Custom-Built Integra Gun Metal Blade Putter
- The Integra Gun Metal Blade Putter is a fine quality head with a classic blade design.
- Heel and toe feature perimeter weighting to increase the MOI to ensure that the putts stay on their intended line. Perimeter weighting improves stability at impact and increases forgiveness.
- The wider sole increases confidence at address.
- Quality CNC Milled face to ensure a perfectly flat striking surface and reduces skidding for truer roll.
- Non-glaring gun metal finish.
- Plumber's style hosel puts the shaft in front of the head. This head takes a straight putter shaft for standard putter length.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
- Please allow 3 business days for club assembly.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Blade Length||Blade Height||Sole Width||Material||Length|
|3º||72º||350 gm||112 mm||25 mm||28 mm||431 S/Steel||35"|