Custom-Built Heater B-2 Irons/Wedges
- Compare to TaylorMade® M2™
- The new Heater B-2 iron is the synergy of distance and height to achieve maximum distance without sacrificing the peak trajectory. The benefit is that the ball not only go far, but high as well.
- 360º Deep Undercut Cavity: The deep channel at sole promotes stability at impact and forgiveness on off-center hits. The undercut cavity expands the unsupported face area for more ball speed across the face. It also removes weight from the topline to create ultra-low Center of Gravity.
- New lower Center of Gravity make it easier to launch for a high, strong, penetrating flight. As CG moves lower on the ball, it promotes a higher ball launch.
- Please allow 3 business days for club building.
|Right Hand:||#3, #4, AW, SW, LW||Hosel Bore:||0.370"|
|Material:||431 Stainless||Finish:||Mirror Polish|
|Toe Height:||55 mm (#5 I)||Sole Width:||25 mm (#5 I)|
There have been no reviews for this product.