Custom-Built Heater BMT S-550 Irons/Wedges
- Compare to TaylorMade® RSi 2™
- The new Heater BMT S-550 irons are designed to help golfers have better mis-hits.
- #3 - #9: The deep undercut cavity design promotes stability at impact and forgiveness on off-center hits. New lower Center of Gravity make it easier to launch for a high, strong, penetrating flight. As CG moves lower on the ball, it promotes a higher ball launch.
- Wedges: Blade design with thin top line. The Tour-inspired, Tour-shaped wedges feature blade-style construction for a great feel and allow for improved versatility from all lies.
- The 17º lofted #3 iron was purposely designed like a #2 iron for golfers who don't want to play with a 17º lofted hybrid due to longer club length.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle are +/- 1°; Weight is +/- 3 gm tolerance.
- Please allow 3 business days for the club assembly.
|Right Hand:||#3, #4, SW, AW, LW||Material:||431 Stainless|
|Finish:||Mirror Polish||Toe Height:||54 mm (#5 I)|
|Sole Width:||25 mm (#5 I)||.||.|