AccuFLEX Assassin II 50 Long Drive Wood Shaft + Adapter & Grip
- Designed to deliver a long drive punch for better players, this shaft incorporates AccuFlex A2 Advanced Design Composite.
- Mid bend point for controlled trajectory.
- Mid torque design for accuracy.
- Used on Champions and Nationwide Tours. Carl Wolter used the Assassin to win the Men's Open division of the 2003 LDA Tour Championship.
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Swing Speed: 90-100 mph (S), 100-110 mph (X)
- Measure Shaft Length: Please measure the length of your current shaft (not club length) as we don't have your club in our store.
- Remove shaft from your club length.
- Remove the screw or bolt from hosel adapter
- Measure length of your current shaft, measure length from tip end of adapter to the butt end of grip
- Write the desired shaft length of your new shaft into the field "Shaft Length"
- This is a built-to-order assembled shaft + adapter + grip item. Please allow 3 business days for the shaft installation.
- Your new shaft is trimmed to your specification. Order cannot be cancelled once assembly has begun. No return allowed, sales are final.
- Please allow +/- 1/4 inch tolerance between new and old shaft; it is not considered a defect.