AccuFlex UltraBoom Wood Shaft + Adapter & Grip
- The UltraBoom JLG won the 2005 RE/MAX Word Long Drive Championship is now finally available to the public.
- A2 Advanced Design Technology transmit terrific feel and recovery in the shaft.
- It has slightly lower torque at 2.8º, yet has similar bend profile to our Assassin II WC. It works very well for the mid to low handicap golfer.ransmits terrific feel and recovery in the shaft
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Swing Speed: 85-95 mph (R), 95-108 mph (S), 105+ mph (X)
- Measure Shaft Length: Please measure the length of your current shaft (not club length) as we don't have your shaft in our store.
- Remove shaft from your club head.
- Remove the screw or bolt from hosel adapter
- Measure length of your current shaft, measure length from tip end of adapter to the butt end of grip
- Write the desired shaft length of your new shaft into the field "Shaft Length"
- Please allow 2 - 3 business days for the shaft installation.
- Your new shaft is trimmed to your specification and is a one-of-a-time product. No return allowed, sales are final.
- Please allow +/- 1/4 inch tolerance between new and old shaft; it is not considered a defect for warranty.
There have been no reviews for this product.