Aldila NV 2KXV Green Wood Shaft + Adapter & Grip
- When the original NV, featuring Micro Laminate Technology, was introduced it quickly became the number one aftermarket golf shaft ever offered, a favorite of Tour pros and amateurs alike. After years of development, Aldila has created NexGen Micro Laminate Technology - new, even thinner high performance carbon fibers combined with today’s advanced fiber resin technology. The result is even more layers of carbon fiber offering maximum consistency and performance. What separated the original NV from other shafts available was what some referred to as its 'perfect feel'. The NV 2KXV provides for even better feel and performance. Available in the standard Green design or for those seeking slightly higher ball flight, there is the Orange design.
- Next generation NV, developed with NexGen Micro Laminate Technology™ - new, even thinner high performance carbon fibers combined with today’s advanced fiber resin technology.
- More layers of carbon fiber in the design deliver more consistency and performance.
- Provides even better feel than the original and delivers a low to mid shot trajectory with low spin.
- Available in Standard Green design for low-mid ball flight and Orange Deisgn for players seeking slightly higher ball flight.
- Bend Point: Mid-High
- Ball Flight: Low-Mid
- Swing Speed: 80-90 mph (R), 90-105 mph (S), 105+ mph (X)
- Measure Shaft Length: Please measure the length of your current shaft (not club length) as we don't have your shaft in our store.
- Remove shaft from your club length.
- Remove the screw or bolt from hosel adapter
- Measure length of your current shaft, measure length from tip end of adapter to the butt end of grip
- Write the desired shaft length of your new shaft into the field "Shaft Length"
- This is a built-to-order assembled shaft + adapter + grip item. Please allow 3 business days for the shaft installation.
- Your new shaft is trimmed to your specification. Order cannot be cancelled once assembly has begun. No return allowed, sales are final.
- Please allow +/- 1/4 inch tolerance between new and old shaft; it is not considered a defect.
|Wood 65 A||A||5.2°||0.335"||0.645"||46"||64 g||Low-Mid|
|Wood 65 R||R||4.9°||0.335"||0.645"||46"||64 g||Low-Mid|
|Wood 65 S||S||4.5°||0.335"||0.645"||46"||65 g||Low-Mid|
|Wood 65 X||X||3.9°||0.335"||0.645"||46"||66 g||Low-Mid|
|Wood 75 R||R||4.5°||0.335"||0.640"||46"||71 g||Low-Mid|
|Wood 75 S||S||4.0°||0.335"||0.640"||46"||72 g||Low-Mid|
|Wood 75 X||X||3.5°||0.335"||0.645"||46"||74 g||Low-Mid|
There have been no reviews for this product.