Aldila Tour Blue Wood Shaft + Adapter & Grip
- The new Aldila Tour Blue utilizes the latest materials and manufacturing technology to create a new shaft designed to maximize the power of your individual golf swing.
- The constant taper shaft profile provides exceptional feel and a smooth, controlled release.
- The Tour Green is made with the latest generation of Aldila's Micro Laminate materials (MLT®). The ultra thin, ultra strong material allows for the construction of a shaft with outstanding performance and unparalleled consistency.
- The Tour Blue offers the same advanced performance of the Tour Green with a softer tip section to promote a higher ball flight.
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Swing Speed: 70-85 mph (A), 80-90 mph (R), 90-105 mph (S), 105+ mph (X)
- Measure Shaft Length: Please measure the length of your current shaft (not club length) as we don't have your shaft in our store.
- Remove shaft from your club length.
- Remove the screw or bolt from hosel adapter
- Measure length of your current shaft, measure length from tip end of adapter to the butt end of grip
- Write the desired shaft length of your new shaft into the field "Shaft Length"
- This is a built-to-order assembled shaft + adapter + grip item. Please allow 3 business days for the shaft installation.
- Your new shaft is trimmed to your specification. Order cannot be cancelled once assembly has begun. No return allowed, sales are final.
- Please allow +/- 1/4 inch tolerance between new and old shaft; it is not considered a defect.
|Blue 65||R||4.2°||0.335"||0.640"||46"||68 g||Mid|
|Blue 65||S||3.7°||0.335"||0.642"||46"||69 g||Mid|
|Blue 65||X||3.2°||0.335"||0.646"||46"||71 g||Mid|
|Blue 65||TX||2.7°||0.335"||0.642"||46"||69 g||Mid|
|Blue 75||R||3.9°||0.335"||0.640"||46"||74 g||Mid|
|Blue 75||S||3.5°||0.335"||0.640"||46"||76 g||Mid|
|Blue 75||X||2.9°||0.335"||0.642"||46"||76 g||Mid|
|Blue 75||TX||2.5°||0.335"||0.642"||46"||76 g||Mid|
There have been no reviews for this product.