Mitsubishi C6 Red Wood Shaft + Adapter & Grip
- The new Mitsubishi C6™ Red is a more active profile engineered to help players of all skill levels maximize their launch conditions and carry distance. It’s higher launching trajectory and draw bias characteristics are a perfect compliment to the C6 Blue design. The C6 Red is a high launch and mid spin shaft designed for golfers seeking more distance at less efforts.
- It's not just about flex, it's about optimizing shaft frequency, weight, torque, profile, launch and spin, to help individual players hit it as long, straight and as consistent possible. We wanted to give our premium authorized club builders and fitters an exclusive line of high-performance golf shafts that can be fine-tuned to a golfer's specific performance needs. Introducing the C6 Series by Mitsubishi Chemical. C6 Blue is a smooth, well-balanced profile designed to perform for a wide range of player abilities. It's the perfect balance of performance and playability.
- Wowen Spread Tow Fiber: Mitsubishi Chemical’s bi-axial woven material featuring ultra thin spread tow fiber delivers greater strength in compression due to reduced fiber bulking. Our thinner woven materials can achieve a superior strength-to-weight ratio vs. traditional carbon fiber woven prepregs due to more fiber, and less resin
- Available in 50 g, 60 g and 70 g weight ranges to fit a wide array of golfers.
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Tip Trimming: Driver 0"; #3W 0.5"; #5W 0.75"; #7W 1"; #9W 1"
- Measure Shaft Length: Please measure the length of your current shaft (not club length) as we don't have your shaft in our store.
- Remove shaft from your club head.
- Remove the screw or bolt from hosel adapter
- Measure length of your current shaft, measure length from tip end of adapter to the butt end of grip
- Write the desired shaft length of your new shaft into the field "Shaft Length"
- This is a built-to-order assembled shaft + adapter + grip item. Please allow 3 business days for the shaft installation.
- Your new shaft is trimmed to your specification. Order cannot be cancelled once assembly has begun. No return allowed, sales are final.
- Please allow +/- 1/4 inch tolerance between new and old shaft; it is not considered a defect.
|Wood 40||A||6.3°||0.335"||0.604"||46"||46 g||High|
|Wood 50||A||5.6°||0.335"||0.613"||46"||56 g||High|
|Wood 50||R||5.5°||0.335"||0.614"||46"||57 g||High|
|Wood 50||S||5.4°||0.335"||0.617"||46"||59 g||High|
|Wood 60||R||4.6°||0.335"||0.611"||46"||61 g||High|
|Wood 60||S||4.5°||0.335"||0.612"||46"||62 g||High|
|Wood 70||S||4.3°||0.335"||0.615"||46"||68 g||High|
There have been no reviews for this product.