UST-Mamiya MP5 Micro Lite Wood Shaft + Adapter & Grip
- The MP5 Micro Lite is a super light weight, low torque shaft that brings extreme power, excellent feel and total control to the light weight category like never before.
- This lightweight shaft feels rock solid in player's hands providing power and control for avid golfers wanting tour performance in a light weight shaft.
- Using advanced aerospace Micro Ply Technology with 38 Micro-Ply layers for improved feel without sacrificing performance.
- The low torque to weight ratio - 52 grams at 3.7º torque - delivers the punch needed for today's high-tech heads.
- Bend Point: Low
- Ball Flight: High
- Swing Speed: 75-85 mph (A), 85-95 mph (R), 95-105 mph (S)
- Measure Shaft Length: Please measure the length of your current shaft (not club length) as we don't have your shaft in our store. Please click here how to measure your shaft length
- Remove shaft from your club length.
- Remove the screw or bolt from hosel adapter
- Measure length of your current shaft, measure length from tip end of adapter to the butt end of grip
- Write the desired shaft length of your new shaft into the field "Shaft Length"
- This is a built-to-order assembled shaft + adapter + grip item. Please allow 3 business days for the shaft installation.
- Your new shaft is trimmed to your specification. Order cannot be cancelled once assembly has begun. No return allowed, sales are final.
- Please allow +/- 1/4 inch tolerance between new and old shaft; it is not considered a defect.