UST-Mamiya ProForce V2 Black Wood Shaft + Adapter & Grip
- One of the top franchises in UST Mamiya history gets a bold new cosmetic update.
- PROFORCE V2 is designed for players seeking a flatter, more penetrating ball flight. The new V2-65 is designed for Low to Mid Handicap golfers with average tempo looking for maximum distance with control. The V2 uses the most advanced materials and design to stabilize the larger 400 to 450 cc. heads for maximum energy transfer at impact
- The firm tip section produces a medium launch condition and increased ball speed.
- The PROFORCE V2 uses the most superior materials and design to produce a very stable, consistent golf shaft. The ProForce V2 uses a combination of 19 types of aerospace-quality materials. These micro-fiber layers are situated in a proprietary fiber orientation to ensure constant taper and consistent flex and feel between each shaft weight category.
- Black finish version of the tour provem V2 design for players seeking a flatter, more penetrating ball flight.
- Recoil Technology provides optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft and more efficient energy transfer to the ball for increased velocity and greater distance
- Long parallel butt section design provides greater control in the hands for both aggressive and smooth tempo players.
- Stiffer tip provides more spin control at impact with a mid trajectory ball flight.
- Low torque design to help eliminate hooks
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Swing Speed: 85-90 mph (R), 95-105 mph (S), 105-115 mph (X)
- Measure Shaft Length: Please measure the length of your current shaft (not club length) as we don't have your club in our store. Please click here how to measure your shaft length
- Remove shaft from your club length.
- Remove the screw or bolt from hosel adapter
- Measure length of your current shaft, measure length from tip end of adapter to the butt end of grip
- Write the desired shaft length of your new shaft into the field "Shaft Length"
- This is a built-to-order assembled shaft + adapter + grip item. Please allow 3 business days for the shaft installation.
- Your new shaft is trimmed to your specification. Order cannot be cancelled once assembly has begun. No return allowed, sales are final.
- Please allow +/- 1/4 inch tolerance between new and old shaft; it is not considered a defect.
|GU-18553||Wood 6F3||R||3.0°||0.335"||0.600"||46"||65 g||4"||Mid|
|GU-18554||Wood 6F4||S||3.0°||0.335"||0.600"||46"||66 g||4"||Mid|
|GU-18555||Wood 6F5||X||2.9°||0.335"||0.600"||46"||66 g||4"||Mid|
|GU-18556||Wood 7F4||S||2.2°||0.335"||0.600"||46"||76 g||4"||Mid|
|GU-18557||Wood 7F5||X||2.2°||0.335"||0.600"||46"||76 g||4"||Mid|
There have been no reviews for this product.