UST-Mamiya ProForce V2 Hybrid Shaft + Adapter & Grip
- One of the top franchises in UST Mamiya history gets a bold new cosmetic update.
- PROFORCE V2 is designed for players seeking a flatter, more penetrating ball flight.
- The firm tip section produces a medium launch condition and increased ball speed.
- The PROFORCE V2 uses the most superior materials and design to produce a very stable, consistent golf shaft
- The ProForce V2 uses a combination of 19 types of aerospace-quality materials. These micro-fiber layers are situated in a proprietary fiber orientation to ensure constant taper and consistent flex and feel between each shaft weight category.
- Bend Point: Low-Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid-High
- Swing Speed: 85-95 mph (R), 95-105 mph (S)
- Measure Shaft Length: Please measure the length of your current shaft (not club length) as we don't have your shaft in our store.
- Remove shaft from your club head.
- Remove the screw or bolt from hosel adapter
- Measure length of your current shaft, measure length from tip end of adapter to the butt end of grip
- Write the desired shaft length of your new shaft into the field "Shaft Length"
- Please allow 2 - 3 business days for the shaft installation.
- Your new shaft is trimmed to your specification and is a one-of-a-time product. No return allowed, sales are final.
- Please allow +/- 1/4 inch tolerance between new and old shaft; it is not considered a defect for warranty.