Adobe-II Max MOI Fairway Wood Heads
- Compare to Callaway® Diablo™
- Oversized fairway wood head with game improvement design.
- The Adobe II Max MOI fairway woods incorporate an advanced weight distribution technology shifting weight back to the rear.
- The enlarged face-to-rear distance of 85 mm increases MOI and improves forgiveness at off-center hits. The benefit is increased golf club stability at impact for more distance
- The deep face design increases the size of the sweet spot and maximizes ball speeds across the face. The deep face inspires confidence at address. The result is hotter ball speed for longer distance.
- The larger footprint with a higher MOI and deep Center of Gravity promote higher trajectories.
- Sale: Offered in sets of #3, #5 and #7 wood at $47.94 / set of 3 heads
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Wood||Loft||Lie||Weight||Face Angle||Vol.||Club Length|
|Right Hand:||#3, #5, #7||Bore:||0.335" I.D|
|Volume:||220 cc (#3 W)||Material:||17-4 Stainless Steel|
|Face Height:||35 mm (#3 W)||Breadth:||85 mm (#3 W)|